Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tis the season....

Tis the season...   I've decided again to do my yearly public service announcement.  This year's public service features a particularly scary dude trying to be one of Santa's many helpers.  If you see a Santa like this in your local malls or businesses or *gasp* in your living room...Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!  Save the children!



So folks...on that note I hope all of you have a fantastic holiday.  Whether you choose to call it Christmas, Xmas, Solstice, Hanukkah, Kwanza, or just another day, my wish for you is loads of love and laughter.  May you and yours be safe and happy.  May you all find overflowing blessings in every package, every stocking, every candle flame, every smile, every hug, and every "I love you".

I'm taking my end of the year break and I'll be back after the first of the year.

Much love and many holiday sprinkles to you all...

Jewell  =)  xo

No comments: