Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Media Hilarity - 11/9/11

    Uranus takes a pounding more frequently than thought    You people do realize that I don't *always* read the articles attached to the title, right?  This is the perfect example of why...  =)

    Fake Doctor, 81, Offered Door-to-Door Breast Exams    Again, this is another one.  I'm afraid that reading any further would cause nightmares.  =)

    Snellville cop gets drop on alleged gas station bandit    However, knowing that I rarely ever read the articles...THIS one I really, REALLY suggest you read.  I promise it's worth it.  =)

    Man had only '2 pizzas to drink' before driving into ditch    Ummm...yeah!  *rolls eyes*

    Man jailed after trying to turn faeces into gold    Fuck me!   If this guy comes up with a viable recipe for this I am so buying it!!!!!!!


Happy day, folks!

Jewell  =)  xo

No comments: