Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Media Hilarity - 11/16/11

    'Heroin for Sale' fliers lead to Portland raid    I.D.I.O.T.S   That's all.

    5 Stabbed at 'Welcome Home from Jail' Party    And really...who can be surprised that this is the environment where the person who went to jail hails from.

    Wild ride for Teamster in a toilet    I'm sorry....this just makes me laugh.  Talk about being caught with your pants down.

    Man Allegedly Beat Woman with Frozen Armadillo    Somehow, knowing that this is in Texas, just doesn't really surprise me.  I'm slighly more disturbed by the fact that someone would have a fucking FROZEN armadillo within reach.  Hard shelled rats.  Ick!

    House crashes into Ferrari F355 GTS    How, exactly is this possible?  This particular house doesn't even have wheels?  Do the parents to witchcraft?  Can they make their house float?  And besides, what did the Ferrari do that the house would want to crash in it? 



Jewell  =)  xo

No comments: