Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Media Hilarity - 10/19/11

    University of Hong Kong Offers CLIT Courses   Last I checked China wasn't having any kind of population problems, so this clearly can't be what they are teaching.  Or maybe they are and this is the reason for the population?  Things that make me go "Hmmmm...." when the article titles are infinitely more interesting to me than the actual article....

    Man re-arrested for auto theft in jail's parking lot — moments after being released    Is it possible for people to be arrested for having shit for brains?  Even if they don't do anything illegal?  If so, I think this guy should be first on the list.

    Man Hatches Plan To Kill Ex-Girlfriend By Dressing In A Bears Skin    Yeah...this guy should maybe be on the list of people to arrest for being a shit for brains.  On a side note....either the person who wrote the article was drunk, or I"m not drunk enough.  Either way, the majority of this article doesn't make sense to me....am I the only one?

    Drink-driver almost four times over legal limit runs himself over with his own van    Ahhhhh...yes!  A trifecta in the shit for brains category.  Well, shit, now that I think about it, this guy might actually start a category for pickled brains at 4x the legal limit!  Yowza!


And from the ever entertaining world of my Twitter account....

    @bbc24: A workshop to teach people over 60 about "sex in later years" is cancelled due to a "lack of interest".

Jewell  =)  xo

No comments: