Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Penance....kinda....

Is it even possible to do penance if you aren't Catholic, or even remotely attached to any religion?  There's got to be another word for penance in the Spiritualist/Wiccan/Pagan/Iain'tnobody'ssheep kind of religion?

Eh.  Fuck it.  I don't even really care all that much.

Anywho.....

I had a mental facepalm today when I realized that I hadn't put together a Mugshot Monday for yesterday.  I would have made up for this today, but my beautiful, funny, incredibly smart rhyming friend (and fellow photography geek) Rachel of Rhyme Me A Smile sent me a link to this photo.  Part of her email started off with .... "Not exactly a mugshot..."  That might be an enormous understatement on her part....and yet.....?

This picture actually makes me incredibly sad and, at the same time, so mad I want to free these poor, harmless things and let them loose in the next closest band of elastic to issue their own special kind of payback.  Fucking asswad!


And...if you've never visited Rachel and read her rhymes...you should.  You really don't want me to start rhyming here.  Really.  Go read Rachel's.  If you make me rhyme here your ears will bleed.  Rachel can save you from that.

Jewell  =)  ox

No comments: