Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Media Hilarity - 9/14/11

    Rugby, sheep and sex don't mix    Umm...yeah!  I'll just leave that to the fertal imaginations of my stalkers...  Especially since I can't stop laughing enough to come up with something on my own.

    Greek police smash violent doughnut ring    Bank robberies, domestic disputes, terrorists...things I think of that can be considered violent.  Doughnut rings...not really something that ever crossed my mind.

    Woman lies about pregnancy, hits ex with brick    Wow!  Just wow!

    Man reports own parking violation to Conn. police    Who said that there isn't honesty among criminals?

    If he hadn't been naked, cops might not have found raccoon    And was the raccoon trapped in the trunk REALLY what trumped the fact that there was a naked guy running around at a NASCAR race?


And...that's all she wrote...  Did she really need to write anymore after such enlightening media hilarity?  Nah!  Not so much....

Jewell  =)

No comments: