Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Media Hilarity - 8/31/11

    Police arrest men for pretending to get arrested in officers' van    And...from the chronicles of Dumb Shits 'R Us!  *rolls eyes*

    Ill. woman finishes bar exam while in labor   I have no love lost for a majority of lawyers.  However, I think that *this* woman just might have become one of my few heroes.  How can you not use this as a bar to judge if what you are doing is tough enough?  Well if that woman in Illinois finished the bar exam while in labor the least I can do is get out of bed to pee.  Seriously!

    Thieves Introduce Man's Girlfriend To Wife, Then Rob House    How fucked up does your Karma need to be that not only do you and your side dish get tied up, driven home, robbed, and then your entire family (including your mother) gets tied up and introduced to said side dish.  Awkward!

    Bloody Bandage Baked into Pizza Hut Crust   I knew there was a reason why I couldn't bring myself to eat at Pizza Hut anymore.  Now.  If you'll excuse me!  I need to empty the contents of my stomach. 

    Man smears feces on his lawyer, flings it at jury   And this is only one example of why I could never be a defense attorney.  Bleh!


Happy hump day everyone!

Jewell  =)  xo

No comments: