Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Media Hilarity - 7/13/11

I'm pretty sure some of you might have seen some of these somewhere along the way, but all of them are worth reappearing here for my foreign readers.  =)  Prime craziness shouldn't be hoarded!!  =)

    Woman dies of heart attack caused by shock of waking up at her OWN funeral   This sounded so much like a hoax that I couldn't begin to wrap my brain around it.  Then I saw the local news reporting the story, and, of course, because it was on TV that means it's a true story, right??  *shakes head*  Poor woman!

    Ohio deputies: Woman sprayed us with breast milk  
I'll admit that I'm small enough to have laughed at this first.  Loudly!  Repeatedly, even.  I'm not proud of it, but it happened.  After I sobered up I have to admit that I almost had to go puke.  Seriously.  How disgusting!

    Inmate Beaten For Suspected Honey Bun Theft   
Now, I'm a huge fan of a good pastry.  I'm pretty sure I'm not a big enough fan of ANY pastry to beat someone with dominoes over stealing it.  Especially not when there are guys in close proximity that have mace, bean bag shooters, and possible actual firearms to get my attention.

    Florida Man Writes Book About Love Affair With Dolphin   
Another confession...this title really does nothing for me on the media hilarity scale.  However the subtitle..."Malcolm Brenner Describes Relationship As 'Passionate'"...that makes me laugh.  It also makes me cry for the poor dolphin that had to be subjected a non-dolphin passionate relationship.  However, my lovely stalkers...if THAT doesn't do it for you?  Please read the article, because I promise that the title of the book in question will do "it" for you.  *wink*

    Intoxicated men take dead alligator off-roading   
Oh no...this did not happen in Alabama, Mississippi, or even Louisiana as you might suspect.  Nope.  Michigan, people.  It happened in Michigan.  *shakes head* 

Have a laugh filled day!!

Jewell  =)  xo

No comments: