Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Media Hilarity - 6/22/11

So...this week's edition of Media Hilarity.  Sadly some of these could be posts of their own, but for the most part if you don't give yourself a facepalm over at least one of these I'm thinking you are probably in a coma and incapable of slapping your forehead.  Just a thought...  =)

    16 And Pregnant Star Whitney Purvis’s Mom Arrested For Meth   Firstly, I am absolutely appalled by the THOUGHT of this show.  Secondly...why are these children getting notoriety for their bad choices, and their apparently fucked up parental units?? 

    Man reportedly steals restaurant tips, then is hit by bus as he flees    I am a total believer in the concept of karma.  I know that she can be an unforgiving bitch.  Hence why I try to live my life in a way where karma will be owing me something rather than trying to shove me under a moving bus.

    Leicester City Council 'not ready' for zombie attack    Well, I suppose it's good to know that the Leicester City Council is so self aware.  My question, though, is why didn't they know this BEFORE there was supposed to be a zombie apocalypse??  Had there been an actual zombie apocalypse, wouldn't this realization have been one that was a "day late and a dollar short"?

    Man charged with having pants around his knees    Ok...so on it's face, I'll admit, this title maybe not be so funny really.  Honestly, if all those with pants down around their knees were to be charged, wouldn't the po-po have a lot of extra paperwork to do for all of those idiots who think such a thing is a fashion statement?  However, have faith in me dear stalkers...this poor dude has a name about as stellar as Major Dickie Head.  So please, open and read the article for this one.  I promise his name alone will redeem me for the lackluster of the article title.


And from my forever entertaining Twitter account this week, a bit of a lesson that not all good deeds go unpunished.  Poor bastard, I, unabashedly, laughed my ass off at this...

    Rattlesnake bites man who saved it from traffic http://on.msnbc.com/iWhAFe

Have a hilarious day! =)

Jewell  =)  xo

No comments: