Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A creepy confession....

So...I have a confession that I need to share with all of my readers.  It's kind of shocking, and more than a little creepy in the way that it came about.  It is something that I've just now become aware of.  I should have known sooner.  However, I know now.  Because I am a responsible blogger, I am passing this on as soon as possible!  =)

I have contracted accepted won been given my very first STD!  Yes, you heard me right, I have received my first STD.  Now it's a little on the creepy side that I have gotten said STD from *cough* a sister of mine.  Pretty fucking creepy even by my standards, but there you have it.

My STD was pass on to me by Jess over at Finding One's Way.  Yes...she's a sister of mine, though, now that she's given me an STD (and I don't kiss and tell), I'm thinking I might have to disown her.  Bitch!   =)

Because, I'm feeling generous (HA!) here are the rules that I am going to try and stick to.  However, because this IS an STD I think it's more likely that it's the obvious fever (and lack of nicotine) talking than me...

Sexy & Talented Diploma

1. Make up ONE totally ridiculous story about yourself that is a complete rip-off from a movie. It can be as long or short as you want; clean or crass as you want.

2. Pass it on to whomever you feel is deserving of this STD – or accept it and keep it for yourself; it’s your blog – it’s your choice.

3. If you choose to accept this STD, please link your acceptance post back to Adventures in Estrogen and to the person who gave you your STD (in your case it would be Really?! Wait! What?) You get the point?
You can choose to keep  your STD for yourself. Yet if you choose to pass your STD around do it fervently and don’t forget to back link

4.Use the acronym “STD” as much as possible within you post (send SEO’s into a tail spin) I have used it 12x’s within this post so far.



My Movie....
"I'm proud of you, Jewell!"
"You know something, Sam? I don't care if you're proud of me. You just stay away from me from now on. What is that nun going to do with it? She can't even buy underwear."

Who am I sharing my STD with??

The Widow Lady 
Random Ramblings of an Agnostic Mom
Hansi's Hallucinations

So there you have it.  A creepy confession, and the spreading of STD's!  Go forth and spread this STD willy nilly people!!  =)  Don't let me down!

Jewell  =)  xo

13 comments:

SciFiChick said...

Thank Gawd I didn't make that list!

Jewell said...

I thought about it Sci!! LOL Trust me...I seriously thought about it! =)

Jessica Brant said...

Jewell,
I was laugh my ass off soooooooooo. cum here give us a kiss.... Oh no wait that would be crossing the line yet again... Love ya sister love the post. don't forget to go to Lady E and link up on her site under the STD post... Thanks for passing the STD on... xoxoxo ME

hansi said...

Wow...I feel honored, I guess, but since contracting this award, I can't stop scratching myself. If ya know what I mean. Better hand it off to someone else ASAP. Does that make the symptoms go away?

Asha said...

Just great! I go my whole life avoiding this and WHAM-O I contract one via the internet. Girl, you must have some strong cooties. At least, I don't need the morning after pill too.

Cheryl said...

Jewell, Jewell, Is anyone really more deserving of getting an STD, than you? I think not. *massaging my brow in deep thought*

Anonymous said...

OMG MY FIRST STD!!!!!! LMFAO! I LOVE YA SIS...We apparently do share everything LMAO!

LISA

Dave said...

Wow, what a horrifying STD story! I mean, are you ok? Is there anything we can do for you?

Is this one of those recurring STD stories, or is it a one-off? And is it chronic?

Are there drugs?

I need to know these answers, in case *shudder* I ever get it...

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Congratulations me dear! You truly deserve your STD (he he!). Sorry I haven't put that award you gave me up yet. I had so much catching up to do with the Florida posts, I haven't had time ........ How ya doing!

hansi said...

WOW....can't believe it, an STD finally caught up with me. I'm honored. Thank you...I'll do my best to spread this infection to someone worthy.

Jewell said...

Annie...no worries about doing anything with your other blog award! =) Traveling makes it a bit of a pain in the ass to keep up with such things! =) Glad to be back home? xo

LOL Hansi...I can't think of a more deserving guy to share the STD with! =) xo =)

hyansi said...

OK...I posted it, and thanks again. Looks like the infection has even spread to Australia, cause tbaoo got it too.

Jewell said...

You are welcome, but maybe you should go see the doc about your affliction as it appears it's causing you problems spelling your own name! =) lol =)