Sunday, March 20, 2011

Peek-a-boo!! =)

Hello all my loverlies!  Guess what happened (again)!

No...not another award.  Yet.  I am sure that it's only a matter of time that my awesomeness will, once again be recognized!  =)

No, this time, someone has asked me to vomit produce another guest post for them.  =)

This time, my maniacal sweet, hysterical (as in funny and sanity) and versatile blogging friend Jessica over at Finding One's Way asked me to step in and help her out while she's off getting a much needed vacation (bitch).  =)

So...start your week off with a fresh dose of my insanity with my Saturday Night Rant!  =)

Conversation with my husband...

Go!  Have fun at my expense (like usual)!!  =)

Jewell  xo  =)

11 comments:

Ron said...

Lovely heart warming story (he he). Left a comment there as well.

Annie (Lady M) x said...

I have just popped over and read it, and it was a fantastic post ya loon! You did brilliant gal.

Jewell said...

LOL - thanks Ron! =) I don't see a comment over there though. =(

Ah HA! I KNEW it, Annie! I knew that you would revert back to calling me a loon! =) LOL =) Thanks!

Ron said...

The comments over there have to be approved...I left 2 now...but then I'm Schizophrenic, so it all works out ;)

Jewell said...

Oh...well that explains why I didn't see anything! =) LOL When I leave a comment I never get that far. Her site hates my internet connection, and always ends up timing out with a "bad response from server" message *shrug* =)

Widow_Lady302 said...

I laugh nervously, Jew-jew, because while I found that story FUNNY AS FLUCK...I am a shitty driver...*walks away nervously, but for the only time ever to be this many states away from her* LOL

Jewell said...

LOL Lis - funny as FLUCK? LOL No worries, and no need to be nervous or to walk away. I'll just be the one to drive! =)

Brahm (alfred lives here) said...

Just popped over, what a fun post. Great job!

Jewell said...

Thanks Brahm! =) Glad you enjoyed it enough to pop back over and let me know! =)

Alejandro said...

Don't drive angry!! I need to pee

A

Jewell said...

Geez A! I told you to go before we left! I'll drive angry if you pee in my truck...hang it out the window!