Monday, March 7, 2011

Mugshot Monday 3/7/11

First, a side note before the silliness.  I want to do a shout out to my fellow shoe whore, Asha of Random Ramblings of an Agnostic Mom and her beloved husband.  See, her husband is one of our brave American soldiers, and he just returned home on leave from the Middle East this weekend.  Now, don't get me wrong...Asha and her beloved are undoubtedly very busy doing the horizontal tango spending precious time together with their kids and getting reacquainted, so they won't probably see this.  However, I'm putting it out there so they can see it when they come up for air later.

Mr Asha...thank you for your service and bravery to and for our country.  There are no words to express how much my husband and I appreciate all that you and your friends do to help keep our country, and those of our friends, safe.  Miz Asha....thank you for being the fantastically strong woman you are, and thank you for your service to our country as one of our incredible military families.  I, personally, appreciate all that you both are and do.  Thank you both....  Now...please feel free to resume your extracurricular activities!  =)  xoxo

Ok...back to the ridiculousness of the day that has become Mugshot Monday!  =)

Wow!  Who knew that Stephen King had hit the skids so hard....it's a shame!


As always, you be the judge!

Jewell  =)  xo

8 comments:

Rachel Hoyt said...

I never knew I lived so close to Stephen King! I wonder why he was hanging in Grover Beach with the druggies instead of Montecito with the pill poppers?! (wink, wink)

Jewell said...

LOL Rachel...see...celebrity is closer than you thought! =) Practically in your back yard! =)

Hansi said...

Me thinks you are being much too hard on poor Mr King. And are exploiting his misfortunes for the benefit of a cheap laugh. It's dirt-bags like him that put my two kids through college, and afforded me with a nice retirement package. Show some respect.
Hansi
Retired Deputy Probation Officer

Jewell said...

Awww...Hansi...Mr King got of lightly! I just said that he'd hit the skids pretty hard. He's one of the few that got away without being called a name! =) And it is possible to have a cheap laugh at those that have helped to support your lavish lifestyle! =) Guys like this certainly fulfill many functions for the world! =)

Jenn said...

well...okay...perhaps that is Steven King..but where are his teeth? I can tell in this pic he doesn't have them in. Who knew?

Jewell said...

Jenn...Amazing the things you learn behind the scenes isn't it? =) Brilliance isn't pretty apparently! =)

baldychaz said...

Would explain why his most recent books are so bad. He went through a rubbish patch after he gave up the booze and drugs a lesson for us all;)

Jewell said...

LOL Chaz....personally I've never been able to read a real Stephen King novel....just never could get into them! =) I'll stick with the movies based on the books...sometimes! =)