Monday, March 21, 2011

Mugshot Monday 3/21/11

Ok....I have to confess.  Normally I will read the articles that accompany the pictures that are included for this awesome display of the world's mental midgets feature.  I mean come on!  If they are bright enough to end up on here for their sheer commodity of hotness, and if there is remotely even one kernel of stupidity that I can capitalize on in their "story"...reading the articles are a must.  However, this is one instance where reading the article (or watching the video)...not necessary.

Seriously!  The picture, in the freeze frame, at the beginning of the video about this, clearly, upstanding woman of Arizona society...PRICELESS!

Adorable even!

No words necessary.

Trust me!  (If you dare!)

You be the judge...but I already know I'm right!  =)

Jewell  =)  xo

11 comments:

Widow_Lady302 said...

HOLY CARP MAN!! I'm snort larfing of DOOM over here!! Oh that is one hell of a glamor shot! I'm jealous LMAO!

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Bloody brilliant! What on earth made her think that it would help her case to be pictured with her tongue sticking out?!! Thanks for that dahlink - it made me LMFAO!! x

Rachel Hoyt said...

Wow. It's actually a lot funnier if you DON'T read the article. If you do... then it's just sad because you know the woman is probably severely mentally ill.

Jewell said...

LOL - Lis! You can always practice yours in the mirror! =) *snort*

Annie...glad you enjoyed it! =)

Rachel...sadly you are likely right. Even drugs and drinking haven't produced butes like that...

Ron said...

I know they take your fingerprints when arrested, but are they cheking tonsils now as well?

Rancher Mom said...

Gub'ment too mah bayyybeeee!!!

The fact that she even had a child is proof enough for me that a guy will touch anything if enough alcohol is involved. Eek, scary stuff!

Jewell said...

Ron lol - I'm thinking they are just covering their bases =)

Rancher Mom! Welcome! LOL Yeah...those men types...you need to keep an eye on them their sneaky! =) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! =)

Alejandro said...

I'm so considering turning Gay after that! So not nice...

eww A

Grumpy Taylor Hicks said...

Good lord. She is.....enchanting!

hansi said...

I pity the poor child. With DNA like that, the kid doesn't stand a chance.

Jewell said...

*snort* A!! Somehow I *sincerely* doubt that would ever happen! =)

GTH! lol Now that is a lovely and truly inspirational word! =)

Ahhh...Hansi....the voice of experience. Sad that there are children forced to call her "mom", isn't it?