Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Media Hilarity - 3/30/11

Ahhh...I've been saving these up for some time...but damned if they aren't deliciously stupid!!  =)

    Man assaults brother with muffler   Wow!  I grew up as an only child, so wedgies, noogies, slug bugs, etc - not something that I encountered unless I was spending the night with a friend.  However, had I had a sibling, and had I chose to settle the argument with a muffler, I'm pretty sure that my mother might have just run me over with the whole car.  Really?  A muffler?

    She's hoping to win on a peel    Oh no...you didn't read that wrong.  A peel is actually accurate.  I'm thinking that her defense is "Tom & Jerry made me do it" 

    Confused elephant 'has sex with a car'    Who knew that Volkswagen Passat's had such sex appeal?!  All of those bored middle aged men apparently have it all wrong...Ferraris, Corvettes, Motorcycles, et.al....apparently not nearly as sexually arousing as a Volkswagen Passat

    Rampaging goats accused of Nigeria election sabotage   You know...I really think that Nigeria might be on to something with this?  Rampaging goats can't be any worse during election time than the willy waving, brown nosing, liars that stand a podiums trying to convince me that their bullshit is more believable than the opponent's bullshit.  Bring on the goats I say!!!

    Big-screen TV stolen in reverse prison break   Aaaaannnnnd - THESE GUYS are soooo what keeps my blog moving along!  Shit for brains might actually be an improvement over what they are currently operating with...dumb asses!

Have a chuckle-tastic day!! 

Jewell  =)  xo

9 comments:

Ron said...

Ya know...some of these I am compelled to read just hoping there is something I missed...but NO...it is what it is.

"A peel". It's nice to know that after Abbott and Costello, and the MArx Brothers...people can still make a living on this.

Goats sabatoging election...well donkeys and elephants have been doing it for years.

Elephant sex with car? Didn't reas it, but I'm guessing it was a Hummer :)

Nice post deary ;)

Jewell said...

lmao - Hummer...lame and yet it still made me laugh! =) What does that say about me? Therapy maybe? =) Maybe less therapy? =) lol

alejandro guzman said...

VW's my favourite type. I'm glad there are so many stupid tools in this world or you'd be out of a job.

A

Jewell said...

*snicker* A...if only my blog could qualify as a job...right now it's more of a vacation from my job =) Oh....and don't forget to watch out for horny elephants!!! =)

Hansi said...

Once again you have pointed out that humanity is doomed. How we gonna survive as a species (not feces), with so many of us still dragging our knuckles on the ground?

Bodacious Boomer said...

Those guys in Africa are just lucky they didn't drown! Good one kiddo.

Cheryl said...

Very funny post. There is just so much ODD in the world and you capture it nicely.

Jenn said...

Poor Elephant...I can't imagine what that poor elephant must think...what the fu**!!

LOLOL!!

I think you have no worries when it comes to your blog!! xoxo

Jewell said...

lmao BB...well there is always that! =)

Cheryl...welcome! =) Thanks for stopping by, and for the wonderful compliment. The stupid people of the world are the sunshine in my days! =)

Jenn...I know right? lol