Monday, February 7, 2011

Mugshot Monday 2/7/11

You know, if and when we sell our company and I'm no longer immersed up to the tip of my pointed head in news articles, I might actually have to keep myself immersed in it just so I can keep up with the Mugshot Monday posts!  LOL  =)

This pair....they were bad.  They got busted.  The cops said, "Say Cheese!"  However, they probably should have separated them when they took their glamor shots....  He looks belligerent with the "Say Cheese!" request, but then again, maybe he's feeling belligerent because of his "better half" who's clearly warning him to "shut the fuck up!" or maybe she's calling him "asshole!".  *shrug*  Maybe that's her come-hither look....


I don't know.  You be the judge!  =)

Jewell =) xo

15 comments:

Widow_Lady302 said...

IT looks like some kind of white-trash Brady bunch episode! AMIRITE! LOL

Jewell said...

lmao Lis! =) You are crazy funny! =) xo

Bodaciousboomer said...

She looks like she just heard she was going to be strip searched!

Jewell said...

LOL BB...maybe she just heard *he* was going to get strip searched...would explain his look as well... =)

Jessica Brant said...

She look like she already got strip search and had a big surprise up there. lol
Thanks for the laugh in need that
Jessica

Jewell said...

LOL - Jessica...that's a very real possibility! =) Glad you got a laugh when you needed it! xo

alejandro guzman said...

I think they look great together. What a gorgeous couple of Neanderthals.

Cheers A

Paul F. said...

Maybe this is her first inclination that he wasn't growing tomatoes out there in the hydro shed?

Jewell said...

lol A!

Paul...Ohhhh...hey, you might be on to something there! =)

Hansi said...

Hey..BACK OFF...thems is my cousins.

Jewell said...

Hansi - Bahahaha! Thanks for dropping by and commenting! =)

Jenn said...

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Female: You mean weren't fern plants?
Male: Shut the f*** up, would ya?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Too funny!

Jewell said...

LOL Jenn...glad you got a giggle! =)

Mary said...

I really shouldn't make a comment about the photos, but they are hilarious! I can't imagine what my photo would look like if I was taking a 'mug' shot:)

Jewell said...

lol Mary...I know...but that make for good posting material! =)