Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Media Hilarity - 2/9/11

It's Media Hilarity day folks...enjoy this week's batch of fools run amok! 

     Russian man dead, not sleeping - wife notices on fourth day   Now I know that the husband him tends to sleep a lot...working our work doesn't tend to allow for lounging around and waking up at whatever hours that you want with no consequences, but what - the - fuck? 

     Welfare Cards Can't Be Used At Psychics   Shit!  Is this going to put Miss Cleo out of business?

     Athletes caught smoking pot behind church   Honestly!  The youth of today!  I mean when *I* was a kid such devious things were carried out behind the school bleachers.  What?  Is committing teenage atrocities behind the bleachers too good for children these days!  *shakes head sagely* Tsk!

     Immigration officer sacked for putting wife he didn't like on terror watch list   I have nothing to add to this.  When I saw this title I laughed so hard it brought tears to my eyes.  My question is, though, what hell would this guy do to an EX-wife!?  lmao

     Candy maker recalls Nuclear Sludge chew bars   You have got to be fucking with me?  Really?  I thought that this was a joke when I saw it....it wasn't!  What fucking moron in the U.S. thought "Brilliant!  This ought to sell like gangbusters!  Marketing genius!"  *bangs head on nearest hard surface*  Idiots!  *bang*  Idiots!  *bang*  Idiots!  *bang*

May your funny bone be tickled today!  =)

Jewell  =)  xo

15 comments:

Asha said...

Dammit! Now my welfare card is useless!
http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

Jewell said...

LOL - I know right!? That was my thought too! (Well that and my deep concern over Miss Cleo's business...I mean she has to change out her head wear, outfits, gawdy necklaces, and hoop earrings once in a while and the lack of welfare income could severely hinder her shopping!) =)

Asha said...

Poor Miss Cleo...

Jewell said...

*nods head sadly in agreement* =) *snicker*

Jenn said...

I guess in Russia your not dead until you resemble and over-ripe bananna or something. EWWWW!!

Oh and so nice to know the wife loved him enough to check in on him from time to time.

*rolls eyes*

Only in Russia...right?

LOL

Jewell said...

lmao Jenn....an over-ripe banana!!?? Pretty sure only YOU could come up with that one! =) Her concern for her husband is definitely overwhelming! =)

YogaSavy said...

Ok how can you not know that your husband is DEAD!

Hansi said...

Loved the one about the Immigration official who put his wife on the terrorist list. Not only can jobs be exported overseas, but now wives!

Bodaciousboomer said...

And I was just Jonesing for a nuclear sludge bar too...

Asha said...

Ok. This is unrelated but I made an award for you. It's on my blog. Go get it, tiger!
http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

Jewell said...

Savira...I know! That was one of the first thoughts that I had too. =) Amazing!

Hansi...LOL - amazing what working for the government can do for your personal life! =)

BB...only you! =) Blech!

Asha...thanks...I went and picked it up! You are a nutcase...but I think I love that about you! =) xo

Mary said...

This is great! What a wonderful laugh on a Sat. afternoon:)

Jewell said...

Glad you are having funny Mary! =)

SJ said...

So punching him when he doesn't snore is still a good thing - I mean I have to check he's still breathing - right!

If I trade my welfare ticket for the nuclear sludge bar do you think my Psychic might not get a clear reading?

Just asking :D

Jewell said...

lmao - you get violent when it comes to snoring males SJ ... maybe you should have that looked into...with a female doctor! =)