Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Media Hilarity - 2/16/2011

Ahhh...my life would be so dark and depressing if there weren't idiots like these to make me laugh and to creep me out...

Chickens banned from crossing road   Hmmm...I guess we'll never know the answer if they can't cross the road to tell us.  Way to go Australia!  =-p

Farmington Man Called 911 with Question About Growing Marijuana   Oh yeah...pretty sure this one licked the windows when he was growing up.  What a shit head!

Junk food makes woman have orgasms   Hey...I'm all about the chocolate and embracing my muffin top, but I love no food this much!  And please, whoever might be listening, please, PLEASE, don't let me ever sit next to this woman in a McDonald's!!  I would never be able to restrain myself from blogging about this...never!  Oh - and lest I forget this other thought.... Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!  (and PPS.  what the fuck is up with that picture????)

Driving instructor hits train in north Russia   Awesome!  Do Russian's have car insurance requirements?  If they do, I'm pretty sure this idiot would probably be required to pay 10x his premium AND get a public flogging.


And from the files that comfort me and keep me warm at night about how well things will go for me in my golden years...

Teen Burglar Kills Goldfish Because He Didn't Want To Leave Any Witnesses, Cops Say   Oh yeah...I'm so fucked!

Awesomeness to all of you!  =)

Jewell =)  xo

7 comments:

YogaSavy said...

The mind of a teenager! When will they ever learn

Jewell said...

Oh Savira...I'm afraid that teenagers of this caliber probably never learn... =)

Courtin Fantasy said...

Uhm the lady with the food sex problem? Why was that even news?? I would think she might have a sense of privacy about such matters...but apparently not. Her few moments of internet fame have just turned me off to fast food for life. LOL!!

Cheers, Jenn

Annie (Lady M) x said...

I want to catch that illness where you get orgasms from eating cake and ice-cream. That has got to be the best affliction I have ever heard of!

Jewell said...

Jenn =) I think it's news only because it was a slow news day in the UK =)

LOL Annie, you git!! =) You would! =)

tbaoo said...

that's not an illness annie, it's normality - ;) great list jewell

Jewell said...

LOL Tbaoo...are you telling us about yourself? =) *snicker*