Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Funny 2/4/11

I have to say this is one of the funniest and one of the scariest things I've ever seen all wrapped up into one tidy little package!

I am pretty sure that the breathing she is doing is a call for help.  In fact, I'm almost certain that she's trying to induce a stroke.  Or maybe she's having a bunch of mini ones.... FREAky!

Also...the leotard....really?!?!  WTF lady!?  Come on, how much of a sweat is she realistically working up doing this?  This isn't Olivia Newton-John, Jane Fonda, or even Richard Simmons type exercising she's doing.  And trust me...I'm using the word "exercising" very, VERY loosely!!

Check out this gem....


Oh...and by the way...lest I forget, the 80's wants it's hair back!!!  *drops to knees* PLEASE!

Have a snarktastic weekend my friends!!!  =)

Jewell  =)  xo

12 comments:

Roxie said...

This was hilarious! Now I have done facial exercises before and while they are funny, they do work. What I found absolutely hysterical about this video was the leotard and the breathing...especially the breathing...OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Jewell said...

LOL - glad you enjoyed it Roxie! =) Hope the noises didn't scare anyone (2 legged or 4 legged) in the house =) hahahaha

Ron said...

Okay...I should look 25 years younger. I make faces like that every day when clients ask me..."..." you know, questions best left unasked. Is that 80's hair, or is she the poster child for Bad Hair Days?

Jewell said...

Oh - questions related to projects that needed to be done a year and a half ago, but you are just finding out about it? Those questions? =) And no....the poster child for that illustrious day was on this week's Mugshot Monday! =)

Asha said...

Ok, seriously! Is this broad praticing to have an exorcism or quite possibly the weirdest BJ ever?
http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey this is perfect for getting into shape for halloween - no need for a scary mask

Jewell said...

Asha - LOL....the comments on this video go on and on in any direction possible! It is so wonderfully open ended.

Anonymous...especially not if she's still got that hair going on! What the hell were we thinking back then! Sheesh!

Bodacious Boomer said...

I think I made that face once; but Doug had the vibrator hooked up to a car battery at the time.

Jewell said...

LMFAO....oh my gawd BB...that was hilarious! *snort*

Gill said...

Ha! You may mock, but she looks bloody good for 95! :D Love the deep breathing technique ... as for the hair, least said about that the better (but I would love to take the garden shears to it).
LMAO @ BB's comment! hehe
(Thanks for your comment chuck, much appreciated xx)

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Crikey, she looks like a poodle and is a mentalist to boot! I love the excercise where she has her tongue out and is rolling her eyes up in the air! FREAKY!

Jewell said...

GILL!!!! =) I'm glad you are feeling better enough to trip your fingers over to my little world again! =) LOL You are absolutely right, for 95 she looks smashing! LOL =)

Annie! Hey now...I had poodle hair for many years...don't trash the poodle look...it was the only time in my life that my hair did what it was told to do! =-p lol It may be freaky, but I'd bet cash money that she made you laugh! =) *snort*