Friday, January 28, 2011

Whistle while you work...or chase the ball...BALL!!

I know...I know.  Normally I post a Friday Funny video, but, frankly, I haven't come across any recently...so - suck it up and put your big girl/boy pants on.  Oh - and if you are crossing over gender unders - please keep it to yourself. *shudder*  You know who YOU are!  0_o

Anywho......some smart person or another once said "Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life."........or something like that. *flits hand around dismissively*  In any case, since I'm no where near this point in my employment, it was heartwarming to learn that even the four-legged among us subscribe to this theory.

So instead of a funny video I bring you an inspirational photo of a police dog who is very proud of the good work he performs for the citizens in the state of Ohio. How can you not love this???  LOL

Now - you can't tell me he's not proud of his hard work!  Look at him puff out his chest and that big cheesy grin!!
So...take a lesson from one of Ohio's finest  (it must be time for the weekend because that part came out like this when I typed it "take a lesson from this lesson from from one of Ohio's finest"....apparently editing is NECESSARY at the end of the week!!!  *sigh*)...if he can like his job, you can too.  And - if worse comes to worse, have one of your co-workers throw a tennis ball for you to chase.

Make it an awesome weekend my loverlies!  =)

Jewell  =)  xo

10 comments:

Widow_Lady302 said...

yeah booooooiiiiiiii Ohio's finest is a dog...WAIT...I'm from Ohio *sob* LMAO! <3

Ron said...

I can see why he looks happy...is that stuff on the table his pay...or his find? Just asking...and can you throw that tennis ball this way?

sweepyjean said...

Aww, great pic! I love my job on the weekends. But on Monday morning, that's another story! :p

SJ said...

There's a bag missing - that's why he's smiling :P

Bodaciousboomer said...

I just love seeing a big goofy grin on a dog. It always makes me smile.

Jewell said...

LOL Lis - I am of the frequent belief that most animals out do most humans in a LOT of ways! =) So in that case...I consider you lucky to be protected by a fur monster that clearly loves to protect and defend =)

Ron...I'd do _almost_ anything for you...(throws tennis ball for you) *BONK!* Oooops....sorry about that.... =)

Sweepy...well you are a step ahead of me...I'm not particularly fond of my job on any day that ends in Y =)

SJ....LOL....I'm pretty sure if that was the case his picture would be more of a blur =)

BB - so glad I could bring a smile to your face! =)

Mary said...

Love it! Go figure it would take a dog to get the point across???

Jewell said...

LOL - Mary...it *would* figure wouldn't it? Oh well...take lessons where you find them I guess =)

Romina Garcia said...

Haha classic. What a proud "puppy"! Meanwhile, I'm sure the people he scored this off are now cat lovers.

Jewell said...

LOL Romina - You are probably right about that!!! lmao - too funny!