Thursday, January 6, 2011

OMG! Lisa popped my cherry!

Ok...that might not sound exactly right, but blame it on Lisa at The Widow Lady...she said it first!

In any case, by way of some sort of lame explanation, Lisa has bestowed me with my very first EV-AH blog award! 

"What?"  I hear you cry, "The first?!  Impossible!"

"I know right?  I'm so excited I think I might have peed a little."

What?! You don't buy that I really got my first blog award?  Well, here, you doubters, is proof!  =-p

Smiling Widow Award 2011
If you haven't ever visited Lisa's blog, she's a beautiful woman with an enormous heart, a wicked sense of humor, some awesome tatoos, and honestly one of the best places to spend time if you are grieving over the loss of a loved one.  So, from the bottom of my heart, Lisa, thank you for popping my cherry!  =)

I would like to welcome those of you popping (which by the way holds no correlation to my cherry, thank you very much!) over from Lisa's blog and welcome you to my little corner of insanity.  I must warn you that I swear like a battalion of troops on extended leave, so if swearing bugs you...keep that in mind.  Other than that I don't think I have any warnings to share. =)

Here are a few posts that I thought you might enjoy reading as a first time visitor.  It will either make you run screaming in the other direction, pulling your hair out as you go in search for your jacket that gives you hugs, or it will sink you into becoming one of my minions.  =)  Either way, thank you for taking time to visit.  =)

Jewell =) xo

8 comments:

Widow_Lady302 said...

I'm glad it was good for you...it was good for me too ;-) HAHAAHAAHAHAH!!! Seriously, you work your arse off making people larf so you deserve the recognition! <3

Jewell said...

lmao - Lis...you have NO idea how good it was for me! =) You definitely rocked my world! =)

Thank you again...I do appreciate it! =) Now if all this blogging actually did work off some of my arse I could market blogging as the new way to get fit! =) Stay tuned on that front! =)

Bodaciousboomer said...

Good for you kiddo. Obviously the Widow knows funny when she reads it!

Jewell said...

*blush* Awww...thanks BB! You are so awesome! =) xo

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Well my dear, I can't think of a more deserved award! You are my funny buddy and you carry it off with aplomb!

Congratulations and big snogs to you!! xx

Jewell said...

Awww...thanks Annie! =) Funny buddy! Now *that* is a name I can get on board with! Big snogs right back at ya, sweet thing! =) xo

Ron said...

Well earned my dear-please remember the little people...how is your "queen wave"?

I see Anne is calling you names as well...endearing, isn't she :)

Congrats!

Jewell said...

Oh! Hmmm...THE wave...that never crossed my mind! =) *cough cough* Yes she is....on both counts! =) At least this name is something I can understand. =) *chuckle*