Monday, January 31, 2011

Mugshot Monday 1/31/11

Hip Hip Horray!  Mugshot Monday!

Yeah - that's the best rhyming that I can do...I'm not my blog buddy Rachel...she's waaaay better at that sort of thing than I am!  =)  lol

So anywho...I am late in getting this post up because I've been racing around like a fucking chicken with my head cut off trying to get food for all of the 4-legged and 2 legged bodies that live in my immediate vicinity because, in case you live under a bloody rock and haven't heard...we are going to get a fuck load of ice and snow in the next 48 - 72 hours.  Now, I know that you can tell that my normally sunny disposition (1) is still in tact just by that very description.  However, my weather man is on my TV right now threatening me and my current mood-cast is starting to get cloudy with a strong chance of super-bitchy.  So I am going to work on getting some posts scheduled ahead of time on the off chance that we have power outages around these rural parts.

So this week's genius was chosen for his freaktastic appearance (when aren't they?).  This is another one of those instances where the actual story doesn't add or detract from this dude's fashionista ways...but I would say that Charles Mason is dreamboat HOT compared to this guy!!!  What do you think??  =)


(1)  Oh shut it, you cynical batch of loons.  Don't make me dig out my fresh Jumbo-Ginormous sized can of Whoop-Ass when I was at the store today buying supplies.  Don't make me open it up already!!!

You be the judge....  =)
Jewell  =)  xo

14 comments:

Ron said...

Okay...this guy is a bizarre cross between Zach Galifianakis and Charles Manson...but still goes on the branchless family tree! Just saying.

alejandro guzman said...

So what the fuck is the problem exactly? His clothes? LOL

You made me laugh and this a hard thing to do.

Cheers A

Bongo said...

I wanna talk about the weather..cause i don't cuss and well I fucking feel like it ...Wow that felt good,,, have a fucking great day...As always..XOXOXO

Jewell said...

Ron - well I will agree with you on part of it...he is definitely a bizarre cross! =) LOL

*gasp* A - you swore on my blog! LOL I feel "special" that I was able to make you laugh! =) That's a HUGE compliment! =) Stick with me kid...I'll make it a mission to make you really laugh out loud! =)

Bongo, my lovely, you are more than welcome to let the F word fly around these parts! =) I hope you have a great fucking day too! =) LOL xoxo =) Muwah!

alejandro guzman said...

BTW? Where did they find the pot? In his beard?

Cheers A

Jewell said...

A - You know, I would be afraid to ask...because there's apparently no lack of hair on this guy.... =)

SciFiChick said...

At first I wanted to ask where the hell you come up with these folks.... then I thought ....I really don't wanna know.

Kathy29156 said...

That hairdo is for the record books and should be in the dictionary under bad hair day! What the hell, was it windy???

Kathy
http://www.thetruckerswife.com/

YogaSavy said...

If only I had that kind of growth of hair ON MY HEAD only!!!

Jewell said...

Oh Sci...the rock is a very, very, VERY ugly one! It's probably better if you don't know! =)

Kathy...lmao - I know right?

Savira...I hear ya...the thought of how well that man grows hair elsewhere is nightmare inducing!!

Bodaciousboomer said...

Sweet Jesus. I thought my hair was crazy looking. Next to him I look like a Breck girl.

Jewell said...

LOL BB - I know what you mean....pretty sure this guy's mugshot is in the dictionary next to the definition of "bad hair day" =)

SJ said...

He looks like my science professor - that guy always freaked me out

Jewell said...

Yikes! I would have been freaked out by him too SJ. LOL did you learn anything in his class? =)