Monday, January 3, 2011

Mugshot Monday 1/3/11

Ok...why is it just about the time I get used to typing in the current year, the new year rolls around and screws everything up?  I swear..if my computer didn't keep track of the dates for me I would be in some serious shit!  =)

I hope everyone had a happy, blessed, and safe holidays...regardless of where you were, how you celebrated, I hope everything was the best for you!  =)

Now...enough of that...time to get back to things as usual!  =)

This week's mugshot made me laugh.  The story isn't particularly eventful, but the picture made me laugh!  =)  I think it's because he kind of reminds me of Einstein with a neatly trimmed goatee.  =)


May you all have a wonderful year!

Jewell =)  xo

7 comments:

Ron said...

Einstein? Perhaps the illegitimate love child of Albert and Courtney Love!!! I think he grew that goatee to make it look like he had a chin...just saying :) Happy New Year!

Jewell said...

Ok...now that pairing just makes me throw up a little bit! LOL Thanks for that visual Ron! =) Nice way to start of your year of comments! =)

Annie (Lady M) x said...

LOL! He's certainly not keeping himself under the drug-dealing radar with hair like that! Love it ya loon!

Bodaciousboomer said...

Looking at that photo he seems well suited to his chosen profession.

Jewell said...

Annie =) I don't know what it was about his hair, but I really did just sit here and laugh. =) He's pretty tame comparatively speaking, but it still made me laugh. =)

BB - Really? I'm thinking he looks more suited to a high brow drink in hand with some silly little umbrella... =) Not sure why =)

Widow_Lady302 said...

*acts all offended* HEEEY! THAT IS MY FUTURE X-HUSBAND! *drops act and rolls around larfing!*

Jewell said...

lmao - how the hell am I supposed to take you seriously if you are larfing all over my floor?? LOL =) Nutcase! <3 =)