Monday, December 27, 2010

Where did the year go??

Hey all...well Christmas is over (finally!) and the New Year is just around the corner (WTF?).

I hope everyone's holiday - regardless of how you chose to spend it, was  happy, healthy, prosperous, and that your blessings outnumbered the lumps of coal in your stockings.  *wink*

I think I am going to take this week, where work will probably slow down a little bit, and breathe.  Hey, who knows?  I might actually get some work done on my basement now that neither of us are sick anymore and the holiday insanity is over.  (Note to self:  Don't do home improvements while inebriated - baaaad, ugly, nasty, painful things could happen!)

I love you all, and hope that each and every one of you have the biggest, bestest, sloppiest, most blessed, happy, and safe New Year ever!  May your year sparkle like champagne,  may your blessings and opportunities outnumber the bubbles in your glass (or glasses), and may 2011 bring us all fantastical wonders that could shock even the most cynical of us.


Onward and Upward in 2011!!


Jewell  =)  xo

13 comments:

poet said...

have a wonderful new year!! all the best in 2011, jewell. i have not been following a long time, but have been enjoying your blog. onward and upward in deed~ make tonight GREAT~

Felinae said...

:) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
to you and The Husband Him. May the New Year bring you both only good things.

Hugs~n~Love
~Fel~

YogaSavy said...

Happy New Year and take the time to BE!

Jewell said...

Poet....All the best and more to you in 2011! =) I am glad I've been able to bring smiles to at least a part of your year this year! =)

Fel....((hugs)) Thank you dear friend! =) I wish you and the rest of the family wonderful things in the new year. =) I look for more raucous FB fun with you sweetie! =)

Happy New Year Savira!! =) (((hugs)))

Ron said...

I wish you the very best for the coming year and always! Enjoy the holiday.

Be well,
Ron

Bodaciousboomer said...

Good luck in your basement young one. Doug and Brett are tackling our garage today. I guess it's just that time of year. Fresh start for the new year and all.

Jewell said...

Ron....the same for you and your family, my friend! =) May the sparkle of being a new grandpa light your whole year! =) xo

BB - Yeah - thanks with that! =) I'm afraid luck seems to be what I ALWAYS need with the basement! =) Oh - but I have to say that I prefer the basement over the garage ANY day of the week! =) xo

Jenn said...

Happy New Year to my Wonderful Twin and the Husband Him!!

Hope you get your basement the way you want it~~that would be a great way to start off the New Year.

Cheers!! Jenn

Jewell said...

Jenn....Happy New Year to you and your family, my dear twin! =)

Thanks for the hope on the basement...I think I might need it! =) xoxo

Kathy said...

Happy New Year to you Jewell! May the new year hold wonderful surprises and be filled with blessings!!

Kathy
http://www.thetruckerswife.com/

Jewell said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Kathy! I wish you all the the best things for the new year!

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Happy new year to you my lovely! I can't wait to follow your 2011 blogs mwhaaaaa!! xxxxx

Jewell said...

Happy New Year lovie! =) I look forward to sharing my bloggy world with you, dear friend! =) Muwah! xoxo