Anywho...enough whining...whiners irritate me, and thusly I am irritating myself...such is the conundrum that I call my life! Sooo, this week's media hilarity.....
- Willie Nelson arrested for drug possession Really? I think I am well and truly shocked by this announcement! Can this technically be qualified as "news"? I mean hasn't pot pretty much been a Willie staple for more years than I've been alive? Come on! Eeesh!
- Pigeon hits police chopper pilot in face Seriously people! If terrorists, TSA, or general nudity that seems to be infiltrating the air isn't enough to keep you out of an airplane, shouldn't THIS be a reason to stay on the ground?? I'm finding more and more reasons why I am the sane one by not flying...seriously...me sane? Whod'a thunk it!
- Japanese Man Steals 3,000 Pairs of Panties: Can’t Find His Size? Glad to hear that "freaky" isn't just an American weirdness. Ummm...I think I feel comfortable in saying that this is one psyche I want to have nothing to do with! Ewwww!
- Attorney 'Cowboy Bob' takes on animal rape case Yeah...I'm guessing this guy is a Gerry Spence wanna-be? In any case, not sure that I would want THIS case to me my news making case! "Yes, I'm the lawyer defending the horse rapist." Yeah...somehow this just doesn't strike me as the type of "made for TV" movie case. Is this one of those times where you can say, "Only in Alabama."?
- Man kills wife with TV remote control And this is the EXACT reason that I keep control of the TV remote in my house!
Jewell =) xo