Monday, November 29, 2010

Mugshot Monday 11/29/2010

Ok, so you know Mugshot Mondays are for those mugshots that are, generally, amusing to me in some form or fashion.  Sometimes, those mugshots are only made more chuckle worthy based on what the person was arrested and booked for.

This guy....well this guy....well.....all I could really come up with as far as commentary for this guy's mugshot was..."Damn!" and "Holy Cow!" and "Damn!"   Those are about the only ones that came up when I saw this guys mugshot.  Kudos for him to still be smiling in one of them.....?  Sheesh!  (It's really quite rare for me to be stunned enough to be tongue tied...this one though - this one did it for me.)


It just seems wrong on some level to say, "You be the judge!"....but......

Jewell  =)  ox

11 comments:

sophiadawn said...

Umm...ok....wow....yikes

Jewell said...

Welcome Sophia! =) Quite the impression to receive on your first visit, huh? =) I hope this guy didn't scare you away from coming back! =) lol Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! =)

Jenn said...

I just wonder if the whole story is like FOR REAL??? Holy cow. You would think if someone lost that much brain that they'd have to wear a halo or something. I don't know. I'd like to have a talk with the brain surgeons on that team...you know...just to make sure they were surgeons!

WOW!!!

sophiadawn said...

Oh no...not a bit scared. Bewildered that a hospital would let this man walk out like that though.LOL

sophiadawn said...

Oh...BTW..I follow you as Roxie, http://www.musingsbyroxie.blogspot.com/
...just signed in on the other account today. LOL

Felinae said...

Umm...wow...hmm...yeah, no words. Stupefied me speechless.

Hugs~Fel~

Jewell said...

Jenn....seems crazy to be able to have a "normal" life without some sort of protective device...it definitely seems like A LOT to be missing!

Sophia...whew! =) Glad to hear this post didn't scare you off! LOL =) Did you find me through Sci's blog? I see you follow her as well. I agree, it does seem odd that he doesn't have some sort of protection. Then again maybe he does, and it was removed for the booking photo...I just don't know.

Fel...I know right? It completely took me by surprise! Glad I wasn't the only one that was speechless! =) Pretty shocking it took down 2 big mouths like that, huh? =) LOL *muwah*

Roxie said...

jewell, yes, I did find you through Sci's blog.

Roxie/sophiadawn

YogaSavy said...

OK! That is something....Speechless but look at that smile despite his looks say something about him

Ron said...

Ermmm...a godd case for letting someone wear a hat indoors...or anywhere...ALL of the time...yikes!

Jewell said...

Savira...you are right about that. I noticed his smile as well, admittedly it came second to the procedure that he'd had, but I definitely noticed. =)

Ron.....I know right? Kinda scary what could happen if you think about it!