Saturday, October 16, 2010

I adore this man.....

Ok, for those of you that are already friends with me on Facebook, I apologize for beating you over the head with this, but I was so inspired by this man and his message I needed to make sure it got out to a larger audience.  Albeit not that large as I don't have a ton of readers, but if just a couple share this with their readers and their readers also share it it's worth it!  I can only hope it helps to save lives along with the Trevor Project!

I can't think of more to say than what I did when I posted this on Facebook, so I will copy that here and put in the video.  Please take 12 minutes to watch it, and a few extra minutes to share it with your audiences...it could help to save a life.

My Facebook Post:  "I adore this man. His courage. His honesty. I truly hope his message gets shared even more....if it saves one life it is worth it! Truly inspirational!"


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Jewell =) xo

4 comments:

Ron said...

Jewell - Quite simply...Thank you!

Ron

Jewell said...

Ron...just as simply...you are welcome! =)

Jewell =) xo

YogaSavy said...

Firstly I love the new look of your blog and secondly the post is truly inspirational...

Jewell said...

Savira...thanks for the comment on the look...still taking some getting used to for me =) I'm glad you liked the post...it was too wonderful to not share with others. =)