Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Funny 10/15/10

Well folks, as you can see...I'm back to my usual self.  =)  I think I may have to start a Saturday blog post so that I can make up for the fact that I have sloughed off on posts on my crappy Thursdays.  I really hate Thursdays!!  Ahhh, well.  Something to consider!  =)  If you lovelies have any thoughts about me doing a Saturday post, don't hesitate to let me know in the comments, or you can email me by clicking the "Contact Jewell" link to top right under the Search box.

First I would like to say though, that even though I am not religious, I do believe in a higher power, and I absolutely can't be more thankful that all the miners (as well as the rescuers) in Chile are back home safe.  I truly believed that they were blessed and hope they are able to make better lives for themselves once all of the notoriety has passed.  I still worry about them after being in that hole for 69 days, but I truly hope that whoever or whatever watched over them all those days continues to help them heal from whatever scars (physical, mental, or emotional) that they may encounter as they return to "normal" life.

That being said...here is this week's Friday funny.  =)  While I do love the video of the sneezing baby panda, I have to say that these goats make me laugh equally as hard.  While I laugh like an idiot every time I see a video of this type of goat in action, I almost feel bad for them at the same time.  Talk about emotionally torn!  =)




Have a glorious weekend everyone!  =)

Jewell  =) xo

2 comments:

Jenn said...

LOL!!

If they faint when they get excited then I wonder what happens during reproduction?

Okay...Jenn is being BAAAAAAAD!!

he he he he he.

Jenn.

Jewell said...

lmao Jenn - yeah...you know that crossed my mind too...