Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Funny 10/1/10

Ok....one of the people that I stalk regularly once mentioned in her one and only comment here that she loves this video...I love this video too!

If you haven't already seen this video, well then you really need to find a way to wrench yourself out of that rock or cave in which you reside because life out here in the light is waaaaaaaaaaay more fun. (1)

So in honor of Trisha at Confessions of a Recovering Cynic and all the times that she's made me laugh (2)....an oldie but a goodie!  =)


(1) - Not to mention significantly less creepy to those of us that are more of the perverse version of normal.

(2) - Of course that's not to diminish the number of times I've cackled like a hyena at this ridiculously hysterical video! =)

Glorious weekend to one and all!

Jewell  =) xo

11 comments:

Ron said...

Hi - That IS Funny! How do you say gesundheit in Panda?

Ron :)

CntryJewell said...

LOL I don't know...isn't that awesome though! =) The reaction is absolutely priceless!

poet said...

good stuff, and thanks for the link to another funny blog for me to stalk~

CntryJewell said...

You are very welcome! =) Trisha is a one of my definite favorites! =)

Jenn said...

too funny! :)

CntryJewell said...

lol - I know, right? =)

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Hello me lovely! How are you doing this fine weekend? That video of the panda was bloody well funny. What was even funnier was that I didn't spot the little chap at the bottom at first, and assumed that she had just given birth after sneezing too vigorously!

Annie (Lady M) x said...

P.S. I think I just pipped it to the post to be your 50th follower on networked blogs. Do I get a prize?!!

CntryJewell said...

Annie! =) xo The weekend is good, if a bit on the cool side for a change! I thought you might get a kick out of the panda! =) Cracks me up every time I see it!

LOL =) No prize I'm afraid! Sorry! When I look at Networked Blogs it shows me at 49, but they don't always update the numbers right away either...so who the hell knows! =)

Nicki said...

How funny! I am following you now after your awesome pic of your office on Annie's blog! I thought the same thing as she did about the video too!!! Weird. So, "ditto" to everything she said except I have to Americanize it so change, "hello me lovely" to "what up, Dawg?" Change "bloody well" to "hysterically" and "chap" to either "guy, stinker, shit, bastard, cutie pie...."

CntryJewell said...

LOL - thanks for the visit and the comment Nicki! I always value new stalkers to the blog! =)