Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weeeee! =)

I am constantly fighting with sunsets and the moon to get good pictures.  They always seem elusive or not quite right.  I looked through the kitchen window this week and noticed that the light in the sky looked pretty.  I went out to walk around and out of the corner of my eye saw these clouds splayed out over the horizon.

I was so stoked with how the pictures turned out I decided to use a post to share them!!!!  =)


Now, if finally getting some shots that I was happy enough to share wasn't AWESOME enough!  I decided to send 2 of the 3 to my local TV meteorologists because of the awesome display of clouds!  Guess what happened!  No really!  Guess!  Oooooooo!  Bite me....I can't wait for you to make up your mind....
THEY PUT ONE OF THE PICTURES ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it when I looked up at the TV and saw MY picture!  Of course, the husband him wasn't paying attention so I started yelling "Honey! Honey! LOOK! LOOK!" as I about dislocated my shoulder pointing wildly at the TV.  I dumped the computer off my lap and I was jumping around, squealing like a teenager, clapping and laughing!

The picture that appeared on my local TV news.......(drum roll please!)


Did I mention........Weeee?!  Actually....it's more like HOLY SHIT!  But "Weeeee" will suffice!  =)  *snort*

Jewell  =) xo

6 comments:

If I had a blog... said...

You ARE A SUPER STAR! Great photo you...photographer you :)

Beautiful! And not "sanrky" at all :)

Be well,
Ron

CntryJewell said...

LOL - well hardly a super star! *snort* No snarky on this one...I'm still giggling like a damned ninny over the fact that I had a picture on TV =)

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Bloody hell! Those pictures are awesome to the power ten! No wonder you got on TV..... can I be your new Bessy Mate now that you are famous?

Shite gal, you have some talent there... Speak soon!! Annie xx

CntryJewell said...

LOL Annie I'm beginning to think you post comments just to confuse me! LOL My Bessy Mate? Are you trying to say we need to turn into cows? =-p Thanks for the compliments! =-) xoxo

poet said...

congratulations on being a ninny. nice pics.

CntryJewell said...

LOL poet ... ummmm....thanks?! =) Thanks for the compliment on the pics!