Friday, September 24, 2010

Sorry to be the one to tell y'all.....

.....I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! =)


Sorry to ruin your weekend....but the satellite internet fix-it guy threw a big honkin' wrench in your vacation sans Jewell.  =-p  Muwahahahahaha!

He showed up, fixed my stupendously stupid faux pas, charged me an inordinately stupid amount of $$ to fix my stupendously stupid self and went on about his way (1) to leave me doing a happy dance around the house!  Woooo - hooooo - oooo!  Oh Yeah!  Uh-huh!

We should be back to our regularly scheduled programming on Monday!  =)


(1) - Ok...so he didn't exactly walk out of the house like a normal person.  He more actually kinda backed out of the house, and sort of stumbled / clawed / ran / crawled frantically away from the house and never quite turned his back on the crazy lady me.  *snort*

Have a beautiful weekend my sweets!  =)

Jewell  =)  xo

13 comments:

Felinae said...

WOOHOO!!!!
Welcome Back!!

Hugs~Fel~

CntryJewell said...

Thanks Fel =) xoxo Crazy funny how much I actually missed doing this... =)

Patricia ~ The Naked Writer said...

happy dances are so much fun! joy! welcome baaaacccckk ;o)

CntryJewell said...

Patricia! =) You are right....however, in my case, apparently extremely frightening =) Thanks! =)))

If I had a blog... said...

Welcome back Jewell...we missed you...now get busy! :)

Ron

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Welcome back! We missed you! So tell us what your faux pas was then..... go on, you know you want to.

CntryJewell said...

LOL @Ron...really? You decided not to mince words on this one? *snicker*

Ummmmm *holds hand to Annie's forehead to check for fever* Sweetie...the faux pas was me mowing over the internet cables last weekend so that you guys would be forced to miss my snarky self! =)

Widow_Lady302 said...

Welcome Back CntryJewell!! I thought GREAT just when I start following (thanks to Mr. Reed) She POOFS! *hugs*

CntryJewell said...

Miss Lisa! =) I'm a bit like mold...always there and hard to get rid of! =) Pretty sure you don't have enough bleach in your cabinets to shake me loose that easily! =-) Thanks for the welcome back! =) xoxo

poet said...

glad you are back, and let's hope mowing season is done for this year? ~

CntryJewell said...

LOL poet...we are getting close.... the husband him thinks maybe one more time. I should have mowed this weekend, but wasn't feeling overly motivated. =)

YogaSavy said...

Yipee nice to see you back though I have been and will be away for another 3 weeks! :(

CntryJewell said...

Savira...no worries...the blog will be here for you when you have some free time to catch up! =) xo