Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Funny 9/17/10

If there was ever a way for me to expound on the many reasons that I absolutely can't stand politicians...this guy performed beautifully!  *snort*

I don't know how many of you (USA folks anyway) actually watch news, but I saw this on multiple news casts (and Jay Leno) and I laugh my ass off every time I see this.  It's better from beginning to end than in bits and pieces like in the news clips.  I'm thinking he's probably Howard Dean's long lost bastard child.  =)

Please be sure to take careful note of the different degrees that he's collected over the years.  It will bring a new light to the craziness idiocy hilarity of it all...


Is it really any wonder why he didn't get the nomination he was seeking?  I think not! 

Great weekend all my lovelies!  =)

Jewell  =) xo

4 comments:

If I had a blog... said...

And I can simply attribute it to him missing a medication regimen (or 3). Yep, I saw this too and I only hope that whoever is running against him is not as bat shit crazy as he is...oops, it's politics...no chance of that :) Thanks for the post Jewell...Have a great weekend.

Ron

CntryJewell said...

LOL - the husband him said (when he first watched the video) that the guy needs to switch to decaf =) my response was similar to yours in that he needs to have the meds adjusted! LOL

Jenn said...

Okay he has a Master's in Communication (among other degrees)....but what did he communicate? Political issues? Character? Qualifications?

HELL NO.

Just that he's a loon and he needs a new comfy jacket...I think a white one would do.

GEESH! LMAO Jenn.

CntryJewell said...

LMAO - I agree completely Jenn!! =)