Friday, August 6, 2010

Really?! Wait! What?

The husband him strikes again.  Now, granted, there haven't been a lot of discussions (as yet) about some of the things that he has said and done recently, let alone in the 11 looooong years that we have been married.  *wink*

I can't be the only wife though that has often wondered if her dearly beloved isn't experimenting with some funny juice or some wacky tabacky. (1)

My Reaction (4)
Ladies, you have to know what I am talking about.

Everything is going along fine, it's a good day.....no fights, no arguments, things are going at a good clip and you don't want to kill him. (2) Then...out of the middle of nowhere he pops off with something completely unexpected.  Something out of the....the...the blue clear sky. (3)

Something so weird that even you, the well beautiful, educated, smart, quick, witty, intelligent woman that he married can only manage one reaction....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>

Well, mine did that just recently....my reaction was pretty close to that pictured at above right.  Of course, being the quick, witty, intelligent soul that he married I didn't stay dumbfounded for long....I managed a meager reaction that got us past the initial point of lunacy (I think).

What sent the world tumbling?  What caused me to check his forehead for a fever?  What made me pull out one of the massive flash lights that I bought him for Christmas last year so that I could check the dilation on his eyes? (5)

"Why don't we ever see Rikki Tikki Tavi on TV anymore? "




Apparently the Twilight Zone lives here!  *shakes head in wonder*  Men are just weird.


(1) - Yeah - I'm so hip I can't even begin to know how to spell that...is there even a right way?  LOL

(2) - YET!

(3) - As my buddy George Strait calls it.

(4) - Yeah...still not a picture of me!  =-p

(5) - Next in line was the water boarding so that I could find out what he was on, where his stash was, who his supplier was, and why the hell I wasn't being invited!

"You're traveling through another dimension......"

Jewell  =)

10 comments:

Rachel C. said...

It's true, why DON'T we see Rikki Tikki Tavi on tv anymore? Thankfully the internet is a wild and wonderful place, I managed to download it and can now watch it anytime I please

CntryJewell said...

Hi Rachel! Welcome and thank you! =) I love new readers!

You are right though...the internet is a wonderful place that lets us keep up with old favorites as well as the new ones! =)

Jewell

Felinae said...

Hehehe, I used to like to watch Rikki Tikki Tavi whenever it came on tv. Haven't thought about that movie in years. I'm going to have to look it up.

Tell Morgan I said thanks for the memory. :D

Hugs~Fel~

CntryJewell said...

lol - I'm sure he'll see it a little later =) I told him he needed to come read it tonight but he's got work to get caught up on =)

YogaSavy said...

I enjoyed reading the book and went around the house saying Rikki Tikki Tavi

CntryJewell said...

I loved the book and the movie both =) Honestly hadn't thought of it in years though until he brought it up out of the blue! =)

Jewell

Jenn said...

Okay...I would have never thought of that question in a million years. SO why don't we see Rikki Tikki Tavi on tv anymore? Yeah...that sure is random! *Sigh* Men! LOL!

CntryJewell said...

LOL Jenn! =) My reaction when he asked that was...."Ummmmm...because it's 2010" =) LOL He does come up with some doozies! =)

Annie (Lady M) x said...

He's got a point though. Rikki Tikki Tavi is quite entertaining in a retro kind of a way!

CntryJewell said...

LOL - Annie...please don't tell *him* he has a point or he might go on continuing that line of thinking! I have to live with him and him thinking that he has a point all the time could end up very unhealthy for him! =) hehe