Thursday, August 12, 2010

Note to self : Need memo!

Have y'all ever heard the saying "Stupid people and rednecks shouldn't breed."?  Yeah...me either.  (1)  Yet, I think there is some truth to that.  At least as far as the stupid people are concerned anyway; the rednecks can be kinda fun to have around when you are bored.

In any case, back to the stupid people...I am constantly amazed at the amount of idiots, er, stupid people that have produced offspring.  I'm not entirely sure why they do this, other than to irritate the rest of us normal folk on one level or another.  However, I have to say, aside from piss poor parenting skills, the lack of general common sense (2),  and the inability to drive without pissing me off (3), the a-#1 pet peeve I have for stupid people comes down to their inability to act like flippin' adults!  Seriously!  Check out this headline (clicking on the headline will take you to the actual story if you are interested) and a little snippet from the story....

(yeah - like that doesn't say enough - read on!)
"The two women got into an argument on June 23 at Puesta del Sol Elementary in Victorville over a Facebook comment about the Los Angeles Lakers, according to Burt. It developed into a physical fight and several men jumped in, turning the incident into a brawl."

(1) - I think I might need to send out a memo to........*holds out fingers and toes to count*........crap, the rest of the world I think.

(2) - There's that phrase again....I'm beginning to sense a theme here. Hmmmm.....

(3) - OH!!!!   Don't get me started on the amount of vehicles that car manufacturers put out that don't come with any bloody accelerator pedals or properly functioning brake pedals!  Arrrgggh!  It's a conspiracy....I'm tellin' ya!

I'll stick to raising cats, dogs, horses, and husbands...leave the kid raising to the smarter people.

Jewell  =)

4 comments:

YogaSavy said...

LOL! What will people come up with next!!! Has news really fallen this low!

Anonymous said...

Ummm you say redneck like its a bad thing! Aren't you kinda married to one? LOL

CntryJewell said...

YogaSavy...I have no idea what people will come up with. All I know is that when I read this I just couldn't believe it!!

Anonymous...yes I am...that's why I mentioned that rednecks are kind of fun to have around... =-p

forestwalk/laura k said...

hahahahaaaa!! i live in florida (or as i've heard it said 'flori-duh')...and whenever i'm brave enough to sit and listen to the news...there are always stories like that!! amazing...the stupidity...i don't think it's just a redneck thing though...just dumb...ignorant people...

=) laura