Thursday, August 5, 2010

No, no, no...CRAP - NO!

Ok...seriously...THIS (1)....
....is my reaction to an article that I came across today.

Some douche-canoe (2) decided it was going to be his brilliant idea to STEAL one of these (3)....
....from his local library in Maryland!  (4 and 4b)

I understand that a library is seen as an inner sanctum to learning, and I understand the draw of a good book, yet the point behind having THAT thing living IN the library... *shudder* Isn't a spider like that supposed to live in someplace like...oh, I don't know....a zoo?!? 

Sheesh...anyway, back to the douche-canoe (see #2 if you missed it the first time).  Not only did he steal the damned thing, he bragged about it.  Dude!  Maybe you need to take a trip to the library once to read up some of your fellow criminal types.  Pretty sure that they made history (and a mention in a book) not only because they were probably pretty damned good at keeping a secret (5), but because they stole something WORTH STEALING!

What an idiot...no, correction, douche-canoe...idiot just seems too tame for this guy!

If you'd like to read the relatively short article about the incident, you can find it here.  Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time to go change into some clean shorts....I think I might have peed myself a little.  (6)


(1) - No not a picture of me....so don't ask!  =-p

(2) - Awesome adjective completely, shamelessly, and totally ripped off The Bloggess....trust me she'll never miss it!

(3) - Noooo not a picture of the actual ugly, hairy, HUGE spider either!  *breathe in, breathe out*

(4) - Seriously, librarian type people?? The last I checked books lived in a library, and, while I understand how the very concept of something without pictures that doesn't talk, beep, ring, or vibrate might intimidate the majority of today's society, I so TOTALLY can NOT see the point behind THAT!
        (b) - Honestly, what the hell are you smoking out there...*breathe in, breathe out*

(5) - Oh I don't know...like a secret about the fact that they actually got away with STEALING something. 

(6) - Can you tell?  Not such a big fan of spiders!  All for the whole "live and let live", and "can't we just get along"  but all of that has to happen with that thing (and all his cousins) as far away from ME as possible.  Country of origin - ok.  Another planet - better.  A whole freakin' different galaxy - AWESOME!

*breathe in, breathe out*  Can someone get me new bag, I think I put a hole in this one!

Jewell  =)

5 comments:

Brahm (alfred lives here) said...

Holy crap some people out there are morons!

Like the use of douche-canoe --- totally perfect here!

CntryJewell said...

Hi Brahm...welcome to the world of the insane, the inane, and the confusing =)

I agree completely....moron's abound...no doubt! =)

Thanks for the comment, and for visiting! I love new visitors! =)

Jewell

If I had a blog... said...

I'm not a new visitor...but I am here today as one of my alternate personalities...does that count?

Great Post! It's my understanding that he got the spider because it was the monkey's day off. Funny thing...their locl zoo has an exhibit of a librarian filing reference cards...go figure.

Ron

forestwalk/laura k said...

stealing in the first place...much less stealing and then bragging...or posting a picture of yourself in the act...or a video...just goes to prove that 'stupid is as stupid does!" :) laura

CntryJewell said...

Ron - All of your personalities are always welcome! =) (I think!) Pretty sure you just showed your age though talking about the reference cards! =)

Laura - you got that right, girlfriend! =) I think stupid criminals are actually getting worse! =)

Jewell