Monday, August 30, 2010

Mugshot Monday 8/30/10

Ok, I had to post this one in honor my friend Annie.  On a previous Mugshot Monday (1) she had misread the article and thought that that genius had actually made the call, that got him into trouble, from the jail.

Well, while that genius didn't, this genius did, and looking at his mugshot....who really could be all that surprised.


Yeah - we grow the brilliant ones over here on this side of the pond.  =)

(1) - A reference that normally I would link back to, however, the article is no longer available on the website so it really wouldn't do much good.  Leave it to say that this article is along the same lines....you'll just have to trust me!  =-p  Suckers!  =)

Enjoy!

Jewell =)
 

5 comments:

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Aw crap.... I read your article wrong! I always seem to end up holding the shitty end of the stick. That's poetic justice for me calling you a git that is *wink*!!

If I had a blog... said...

Okay Jewell - I have been following your Monday Mug Shots from day one! I have had some theories, but come clean. These posts are really a thinly vailed biography on members of the US Congress...right? I'm just asking :)

Ron

CntryJewell said...

LOL Annie - lucky for you I love you anyway =) *hands you a towel to wipe your hands* No shitty stick holding over here woman! =) This article actually made me laugh to see that he did do what you thought the other guy had done! LOL What a bunch of idiots they are! =)

LOL Ron...ya know...I'm beginning to wonder too! =) hehe

Patricia ~ The Naked Writer said...

ha ha! I wonder if buddy was just really bored! aren't they monitoring phone calls from jail? i mean, if you do a crime should you really have the privacy to make a bomb threat?
if i was in jail, i would probably do the same...just to see if i could and hey you have nothing to lose
funny stuff!

CntryJewell said...

LOL @Patricia - makes you wonder where they find these brilliant moments, doesn't it? =)