Monday, August 16, 2010

Mugshot Monday 8/16/10

There are people out there who are just of the disgruntled variety.  I mean there isn't anything that anyone can really do to improve their lives, they just live to make other's lives miserable.

This week's genius is one of those people.  I'm not really sure why he was so upset with these businesses, but I'm pretty sure, whatever the reason, it has to do with whatever caused the nearly florescent red glow to his eyes.  Maybe laying off the LSD would be advisable for this guy, because I'm pretty sure the mob  police don't appreciate his efforts!


"With tangerine trees and marmalade skies"...


Jewell  =)

5 comments:

If I had a blog... said...

Let's see...I could go Putt-Putt golfing...or head for the Dairy Queen...the meth clinic is closed...so, I know, call in a bunch of bomb threats...yah that's it...gotta call the couzins to get them to come and watch.

Yep, this could be more fun than a six pack and a bug zapper!

Be well,
Ron

CntryJewell said...

Honestly...I don't recall there being any Dairy Queens (or bug zappers for that matter) in Nevada...that might be something else that could infuriate someone to the point of bomb threats against the mobbie types! =)

Jewell

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Oh dear, what a raving loon. Did I read right? He was actually making the calls from JAIL?!

Felinae said...

Well Hell, with a name like Kermet, he was doomed from birth. I had to do a double-take, I thought his parents named him after a muppet. LOL!

Hugs~Fel~
(on second thought, maybe they did and did not know how to spell it) ;)

CntryJewell said...

Annie...yes I would say he qualifies as a raving loon, but no he was booked into jail but not making the calls from jail. =) Maybe you should try one of those beetles after all...they are good protein after all....or so Bear Grylls says. =)

Fel...yeah, I think he had a load of things working against him....the beatings he received while growing up because of his name. I would say he should have just sung "It isn't easy being green" to get out of his tough spots! Maybe he would have had a sunnier outlook on life =)

Jewell