-- Women typically see men as being stupid, vapid, and contradictory
-- Men typically see women as being vapid, contradictory, and flighty
Yet we always end up attracted to one another in one capacity or another. Attracted for reasons that scientists
One thing though that men will never quit get a handle on is the idea of romance aspect of things.....(1) There is a HUGE reason why soap operas and romantic comedies will always survive a ratings race.
1. - It isn't be cause we are flighty or vapid (2) but because on the screen we see what we wish our world could be. The body that we have never had, never will have, couldn't diet, surgify (3), beg, borrow, or steal.
2. - On the screen we also see the lover who's body parts don't resemble an beer keg with morning breath, an ass crack that dwindles the size of the Grand Canyon, itches in places no human should be able to reach, and stubble so long he starts to resemble a Yorkie.
Frankly, real life is just not on-screen romantic - EVER! So, as a woman who can clearly relate in some form or another to everything I've described above, when I saw this commercial...the guffaw (4) of laughter was completely, insanely, and utterly inevitable!! Enjoy!
(1) - I just heard some of my male readers croak at the mere mention of the word....so sad!
(2) - I pride myself on being contradictory - as the husband him can attest to - so, as a compromise, I chose to leave that one in for argument's sake. =)
(3) - YES! That is a new word...suck it...it works!
(4) - And yes...guffawing - unsexy AND unromantic! I rest my case!
Realistically and unromantically yours,