Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Funny 8/27/10

I'm not sure if anyone who's reading this blog has ever been to a concert.  I have...it was only one and that was more than enough for me.  I have to say though, based on this video - there is a rash of things that are -----off----- here.

First...the guy that is going to be the singer....looks like, well, like......well - a poser.  I'm thinkin' he's taken the whole "hair band" mentality a little too far not to mention all WRONG! (1)

Second...they seem to be only good enough to be popular with a whole whopping one person...me thinks this doesn't bode well for their performance.

Well here - you really need to watch this...it does kinda speak for itself!  O_o



(1) - Not to mention that I am a bit afraid if he starts headbanging while he's singing, that headband is going to fail because of the G-forces and that hair on his head is going to land on some unfortunate, unsuspecting soul like a ferret on LSD.

 Rock On Dudes & Dudettes!!


Jewell  =)

5 comments:

If I had a blog... said...

It's a good thing she passed out when she did because that is the only tune the band knows...and they were going to play it over, and over all night.

Yikes,
Ron

CntryJewell said...

Yeah...pretty sure it was going to be a loose loose situation. =) Wonder if she woke up and wondered where her teeth were! =) *snicker*

Felinae said...

I think it's funny that she face plants it and none of the guys in the band go over to help her.

They just kind of glance at her and keep going about their business. Nothing out of the ordinary here, let's keep playing. :D

have a good one,
hugs~Fel~

bazookasamurai said...

maybe she did that on purpose so she wont hear the band. she was faking it all the while!!!

CntryJewell said...

LOL - Fel I thought the same thing. In fact if you look kind of close the poser singer guy looks like (when he first sees her) he's going to start laughing at her... You notice that no one else behind the camera jumps up to see if she's alright either! =) hehe

Bazooka - now there's a thought! I hadn't considered that! =) lol

Jewell