Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Funny 8/20/10

This week's guy absolutely made me smile!  Though there are a couple of things that really should never happen...

1.  White guys.........................really shouldn't rap.
2.  White guy math geeks...........................................really, REALLY shouldn't rap! =)

However, I give this guy HUGE props trying to make this work in his favor, and trying to be innovative.  Being a good teacher is hard.  Being an excellent teacher is pretty close to impossible.  He's on the road to doing both well.



Word!  Have a great weekend! Yo!

Jewell  =)

10 comments:

Gill said...

Lol, brilliant, love it!
(Can we please have Eminem as the exception to your white rapper rule though, the man's a genius ... imho) ;-)
Have a great weekend! :)

CntryJewell said...

Hi Gill! Well about every rule I've ever come across had exceptions, including the ones that I've created! =) I imagine these would be no different, so yes, just for you, we can keep Eminem. =)

Have a good weekend!
Jewell

If I had a blog... said...

I was a math geek in High School. This video makes me want to pull out my slide rule and bust a rhyme...yah I dated mysef, but us old fartslend "cred" to your blog :)

Ron

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Well funny! If I guy can rap a math formula, he totally has my respect.. white or not!

CntryJewell said...

LOL @ Ron...ya know....your comment poses the question about whether a math geek can even have "cred" =) Just sayin' =) hehe

Annie...ain't that the truth! =) His effort definitely made me smile! =)

Jewell

If I had a blog... said...

Jewell - You crack me up! Old Fart Cred probably is not a resume deal maker...is it?

Love ya,
Ron

CntryJewell said...

LOL - good to know I can brighten your day a little...especially since you are at work on the weekend. BTW - please don't crack up...at your age it could be lethal! *wink* =)

{{Ron}}

Love ya right back =)

Jewell

Jenn said...

Yeah this is creative for sure. Thanks for sharing it!

CntryJewell said...

You are welcome Jenn! Hope you are doing ok! *hugs*

Jewell

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm with Gill, Eminem is the best rapper there is