Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Funny 8/13/10

Ok, so this week I thought that I would try something different on Fridays around here.  (1)

I figured I would feature a funny video that I found.  Primary qualifier for this video....it has to make me laugh - at the very least smile. This week's definitely qualifies!

I don't even know where to go with this. This guy just cracks me up to watch him!  There is absolutely no question he LOOOOOOVES his job!  =)

My only problem is that when I watch him, he reminds me of someone and I can't put my finger on it.  Who do you think he looks like?


(1) - Yes, you people are wearing out my braincells so I figured I'd slough off and let someone else amuse you for a change!  =-p  So there! Nahner!

If you live your life 1/2 as full as this guy you are doing yourself a HUGE favor!  =)

Jewell

6 comments:

Ron said...

Art Garfunkle???...AND sitting on an overactive Whoopy Cushion...just saying.

Ron

CntryJewell said...

Well I can see Art Garfunkel...but no not him. It drives me nuts every time I see the video. It's a cob web flailing around in the back of my brain. He's a cartoon with a top hat that pushes all that crazy hair down and out...maybe wears tails. Uuuuuugggggghh! It's driving me nuts!

Whoopy cushion or no...he just makes me happy watching him! =)

Jewell

Jenn said...

okay...my first impression....
Joe Liberman with koala bear hair.
And of course Joe looks like the guy that played Alf's dad on Alf...so....you have your pick. lmao!!

A cartoon??? Hmmm...Hey Arnold? Just a guess...the only one I know of from my older kids' cartoon days that wore a hat in the middle of his head and hair pushed out to the sides.

Cheers, Jenn.

CntryJewell said...

LOL Joe Liberman! =) I have to admit that he never crossed my mind! LOLOL

I actually had to look up Hey Arnold...definitely not him! =)

Jewell

Felinae said...

LOL!

Jewells, could you be thinking of the Mad Hatter cartoon character? because when you mentioned top hat, that is what immediately came to my mind.

If you google mad hatter cartoon, you'll get some images. :D

Thanks for the laugh.
Hugs~Fel~

CntryJewell said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! You figured it out! That is exactly who I was trying to think of. Dammit...not like I didn't watch the cartoon version of that movie a hundred times when I was growing up! (Loved the cheshire cat!) =)

http://tinyurl.com/25fftbd Exactly! =)

Whew! TY! <3 =)

Jewell