Friday, July 30, 2010

Some fun facts

Ok, well being part of The Blog Farm has been an interesting experience.  I don't know if I am actually benefitting from being a part of it or not, but, if nothing else, getting their feeds puts other peoples blog topics into my Facebook wall that I probably never would have seen.

Such was the case on Tuesday night when I was reading a blog post at Ramblings of a Frantic Mother!

She posted about useless facts that people should know.  Some of these I thought were absolutely hilarious (AH), one in particular struck me as a huge, heaping, crock of shit (HHCOS) and others made me go REALLY (RNEW)?? (1).  =)

For example...

   RNEW - # 2. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal. (2)

   HHCOS - # 4. The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.  (3)

   RNEW - # 7. Every time you sneeze some of your brain cells die. (4)


   RNEW - # 11. Most soccer players run 7 miles in a game. (5)

   AH -  # 16.The human heart creates enough pressure while pumping to squirt blood 30 feet!! (6)

And the one that absolutely made my day....

   AH - # 19.Roosters cannot crow if they cannot extend their necks. (7)

Now...I don't know how true or accurate any or all of these are, but they are definitely entertaining!  So...GO NOW!  Read the rest of the list at Ramblings of a Frantic Mother! (8)


(1) - Made me even go NO EFFIN WAY! in my outside voice!  =)

(2) - So.....explain to me how that worked out for everyone on board again???????

(3) - Yeah...if I get that far I will have been a former smoker for 1 year come October 11, 2010...  I am also 30 *cough* *snort* *sniffle* and I still prefer to sleep like a teenager...there is never enough sleep to be had so taking ANY amount of sleep away from me is hazardous to your health!

(4) - AWESOME!  Enjoy my decline people....I have allergies!

(5) - Exactly!  I have perfected the fat in my ass just right!  No way I'm going to ruin it now!

(6) - Absolutely the #1 reason why I never got into the medical field!  LOL  How did they know?

(7) - Looks like I'll be making a trip to my neighbor's house forthwith....

(8) - Because she has no idea who I am and it will totally confuse her that people will be flooding (?) her website suddenly!  =)  Yeah right!  I'm happy in my oblivion...no I'm not!  Shut up Jewell!  NO!   Awesome...

Until tomorrow my loverlies!

Jewell  =)

4 comments:

If I had a blog... said...

Out of order, but in order of a response...
1. SOS still means "Same Old Shit"...not helpful to the Titanic.
2. Short necked Roosters...still breakfast if they wake me up.
3. Smoking...if this were true, I would be giving sleep back!
4. My brain cells die daily in self defense...or in a suicide pact!
5. Soccer Players and 7 miles...I chased "Paul" the Octopus who predicted the outcome of every world cup game several hundred miles to oft him for losing me some money on the games...sushi anyone?
6. I'm OLD...anything I can squirt 30 feet is entertainment :)

Be well,
Ron

CntryJewell said...

Ok...I have to say that I really and truly did LOL! =) Nice!

forestwalk/laura k said...

hey, where'd my 'comment' go? maybe i forgot to click on 'post'...what else is new...thought i'd stop by since u stopped by...i just signed up as a stalker and...i'll be back...cool stuff here, to make me smile & giggle out loud! great! =) laura

CntryJewell said...

Hey Laura! =) Nice of you to visit! =) It wasn't necessary, but I always appreciate new stalkers! =)

Not sure where your other comment went LOL This one made it though =)

Glad I was able to make you laugh! =)

Jewell =)