Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lists...lists...all the lists (and I still manage to leave mine at home)

Apparently lists have officially run a muck in the blogging world! (1)

I have a sweet, loverly online friend that is a girl (2) (3), named Felinae, who lives in a scratching post.  At least that's what she tells me!  *wink*

Anyway, on her blog Wednesday she also had a list.  Her list was about dealing with the burdens of life.  I thought some of the things that were included in the list needed to be spiced up, better clarified...you know...Jewelled! (4)

So...here are a few things I thought I could help to improve on....  =)

* Just accept that, some days, you're the pigeon: and, some days, you're the statue. 
--- Or maybe the bull and the idiot running away from the bull in Pamplona.  Or maybe the proverbial bug and the windshield.  Oh..or how's about the cat and the scratching post!  (5)

* Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
---  I am in serious trouble here.  I already have my head up my ass (like the majority of society), but now this says that I have to try and fit both feet in my mouth at the same time?  Hmmm...is Ripley's Believe It Or Not! still around?  Because iffin I do this I won't be trying it a 2nd time!

* Always wear stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
---  Yeah this and the clean underwear bit...not so much.  Seriously, I'm going to die with my animals...no one is going to see me and they aren't going to really care what I look like.  Besides...looking good probably requires shaving...I really hate shaving!

* We could learn a lot from crayons...
Some are sharp; some are pretty; and some are dull.
Some have weird names; and all are different colours;
but they all have to live in the same box.
---  Yeah...not so much... I have it on good authority that Felinae has stolen all of the crayons that remotely resemble the color pink! (6) She's hording them and she will kick your ass if you try to take them away from her!

And the absolutely best one for me....

* If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
---  Now this is seriously my kind of advice!  L-O-V-E IT!!!


(1) - Who the hell came up with that phrase anyway?  Weird!

(2) - Ok, so yes I felt the need to clarify the fact that she is a friend that was a girl rather than a girlfriend...I know how the minds of some of you stalker types work!  It's not pretty to be privy to such things, but someone has to do it!  =-p

(3) - Yes....Jewell....freak of nature....nincompoop (b) of the 1st order, managed to find a friend - granted she is only online and may, in real life, be some 500 lb man loser who hasn't shaved in 3 years, showered in 4 yrs, and can't get out of his house without a crane, but I have a friend - shut up!  In his picture he is a girl and I live by that delusion!
     (b) - Who the hell came up with that word anyway?  Weird!

(4) - It's kind of like Bedazzled without the Be...............or the dazzle.  Yeah, I wouldn't buy it either!  *sigh*

(5) - HA! I slay me!

(6) - If you don't believe me...go visit her blog...you'll see what I mean  =))

In honor of my friend....IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!!!

Jewell  =)

4 comments:

If I had a blog... said...

In keeping with the theme (on a less fluffy note) I offer a short list of things you should'nt do:
1. Hold a fish in your teeth to feed a shark
2. Volcano bungee jump
3. Start a food fight with cannibals
4. Play bobbing for French fries
5. Play spin the bottle with alligators

just saying,
Ron

CntryJewell said...

LOL - that one was good...I'd have to say that #3 is kinda my favorite! =) HA

Jewell

Felinae said...

LOL!!
I love it!!
Jewells, you are simply amazing. :D
You are very intuitive as well, because... yeah, nobody better come near my pink crayons. LOL! ;)

Love ya,
Hugs~Fel~

CntryJewell said...

{{{Fel}}} Glad you enjoyed that! =) Luv ya right back! =)

Jewells