Thursday, July 1, 2010

I had to laugh - out loud even!

I have to admit that as of yet I don't have anything to make fun of that has slapped me upside the head and said "Write About Meeeee!"  Honestly, I have to admit to having had a pretty cool week.  As a result, what I have discovered is that having the constant urge to giggle uncontrollably does nothing to aid my sense of comedic timing or my grasp (or lack thereof) on sanity as viewed by those who live outside of my head.

So instead, I decided that I would post some things that made me really LOL during the course of today.

LOL # 1

First, this new (or at least new to me) TV commercial put out by Geico...


LOL # 2

As I might have mentioned in a previous post (like somewhere in here) there might have been a mention of me having to scan news articles for my job.  Well today was no different.  A fairly innocuous article title was found...."Man says 33 pot plants were for medicinal use"  Maybe in the grand scheme of things...not such a funny string of words, and maybe they even were true to some extent;  and yet there is this old saying that you might have heard - "A picture is worth a thousand words."  So in one of the truest examples of that saying...please feel free to rest your weary eyes on the mugshot of this medicinal mary jane "expert".....

I'm thinking that having a mugshot Monday is an awesome idea!  =)  Why waste all this awesomeness on a *job*!  =)

Decisions, decisions!  =) 

Jewell

7 comments:

If I had a blog... said...

(1) I LOVE taht commercial! My lat wife was a psychologist, and in some cases would reflect his point of view with certain patients.

(2) Yep! That's the look of a medicinal hemp supplier :)

Be well!

CntryJewell said...

That was the first time I'd seen that commercial and I fell in love with it right then. That man makes the best drill instructor type I think I've ever seen

That commercial though runs a close 2nd for me to the Tide To Go commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wll80Nke-Eo) =)

Felinae said...

OMG! that expert looks like my old catalog department manager from my JCP days. LOL!

~Hugs~

CntryJewell said...

LOL =) Wow! How much fun did you guys have at JCP? *snicker* =)

*hugs*

If I had a blog... said...

Actually the character who plays the psychologist in the commercial is R. Lee Ermy who was IN FACT a Marine Drill instructor before becoming an actor. He has many credits to his name including Mississippi Burnign as the Mayor.

Just so you know :)

Felinae said...

LOL! well now that you ask......;)

Hugs
~Fel~
(LOL! my word verification was munchem, how weird is that? LOL!)

CntryJewell said...

Ron...well then he fits the part well then! =) Plenty of practice! =) I always enjoy him when I see him in movies.

Fel...that word verification couldn't have been planned better! LOL