Don't worry my stalker fiends (1) I wasn't threatening you with a can of whoop ass...nope. But, be warned! I'm keeping my eye on you just in case! O_o
Nope...this particular can of whoop ass is reserved specifically for Jared Followill of the Kings of Leon. Their concert in St Louis last Friday was canceled because Mr Followill got pooped on. Yes, I said pooped on! (2) (3) It seems that the pigeons at the Verizon Amphitheatre aren't up to speed with the Kings of Leon, or maybe they even took issue with some of his guitar riffs. (4)
Ok...so granted...getting the offending end of the bird's digestive tract...gross! Been there done that - so yeah - double gross!
But they yanked the whole concert after 3 songs because they apparently had the bird equivalent of re-fried beans and just couldn't help themselves - over and over and over. Seriously?! The WHOLE concert? That seems a bit much!
Come on! Man up! Excuse yourself....clean your act up (literally)....yank the shot glass and blunt from the roadie...shove your foot up his or her ass to make them go up in the rafters to get rid of the stupid birds....resume concert. Story for the fans, no refunds needed.
Seriously dude....Jimie Hendrix, The Who, and the Grateful Dead wouldn't have walked out on Woodstock because some pigeons were offended by their music.....YA JACK WAGON! (5)
(1) - Errrr...stalker FRIENDS - yeah ... that's what I meant!!
(2) - No...this isn't some new perverted thing....so get your minds out of the gutter. At least this once...it can resume regularly scheduled programming once you are finished reading this post! =)
(3) - No...this has nothing to do with Triumph the Insult Comic Dog either!
(4) - Oh hey! Maybe they are more down with John Tesh
(5) - If you are corn-fuddled by the Namby Pamby comment in the title and the Jack Wagon moment at the end...you need to revisit this post....you'll get it once you watch the video. =)
See y'all on the flip side! =)