Monday, June 28, 2010

Who Knew ...........?

Well folks, I have to say that today included 2 equally strong RWW moments for 2 completely different reactions!

RWW moment #1 - in the vocal intonation of surprised awe...

Day 2, of this blogging venture that is *cough* years in the making, and what have I learned thus far?  Ho-ing yourself for stalkers...wicked (1) exhausting work!!

Yes I did say ho-ing and stalkers in the same sentence.  But what else do you call it when you realize that spewing bullshit into the ether and back into your face isn't nearly as fulfilling as spewing it at other willing victims?  Well, once that realization hits you, there really is only one thing that you can do - you ho for stalkers. (2) 

RWW moment # 2 - in the vocal intonation of insincere shocked sadness

On a more serious, yet sad note, Donald Duck has apparently fallen on hard times...(3)  I came across these articles today in my article searches for my job.  Granted the articles aren't nearly as informative as they could be on the fall of this great name, but I am sure that TMZ.com will follow up with any pertinent details.
Bahahaha!  *snort*   =)

(1) - And no I am in no way shape, form, or accent related to Bah-ston or any other such place on the east coast that uses "wicked" any number of ways.  =) 

(2) - Doh! I think I might have stumbled on some accidental genius!  Maybe I should do some looking to see if it's already been copyrighted, patented, trademarked or can otherwise be stamped all over with my possessiveness.

(3) - and in Ohio of all places!!  Who woulda thunk it! *shakes head sadly*

Ok...until next time.

Jewell  =)

3 comments:

If I had a blog... said...

Welcome to the Bolosphere thingy. Good Job! I look foward to catching up with your posts :)

Bwe well,
Ron

CntryJewell said...

Thanks Ron! =) Quite the thrill to see a comment from you.

If I had a blog... said...

I am following and will keep an eye on you...preferably the good one :)

I think it is very important to grow the support network for fellow bloggers.

You are very funny and I like what you have to say - think.

I showcase blogs on a monthly recommendation list and you are on July's list.

Be well.