Sunday, June 27, 2010

And then....

....there was yet *another* blog.  I woke up convinced just recently that there was something that the world can no longer do without. (1)  A daily dose of me ranting about something ridiculous.  I don't know what it could be, each day will be an adventure to discover what the ridiculous thing is that cause me to go "Really?! What! What?"

Yes, I really do frequently have that reaction to any number of things during the course of a day.  It could be in the high pitched voice of incredulity, it could be in the low pitched voice of anger, or it could be in the breathy voice of resignation (complete with head shake), or any vocal intonation in between.

I look forward to venturing along with all of you followers/readers/friends (2) to find out which idiotic, inane thing will set me off on a tangent next. 


(1) - Yeeeah...ok, so about that whole "recently" comment...I actually planned on blogging and sharing my idiocy with the rest of the world, sometime around the time that blogging actually became a "thing".  Needless to say I am a little slow on the uptake.  ;-)

(2) - About this whole "all" of my followers/readers/friends...I don't have any yet, so I am pretty much just spewing random bullshit into the ether and back at myself.....Yay!  =)

 Until next time....  =)

Jewell

2 comments:

Felinae said...

LOL!

I love it and I can't wait to see what gets you next. :D

You know, I am always saying "I'm a little slow on the uptake" myself. I thought I was the only one. :)

Hugs~Fel~

Yvonne Roth said...

Everyone has something interesting to say! I am sure you do too.